Privacy and cookie statement HUNQZ
Updated 6 April 2021.
Your privacy and the protection of your personal data is of great importance to HUNQZ B.V. (hereinafter: HUNQZ). During the processing of your personal data both offline and online, via the HUNQZ website (www.hunqz.com) HUNQZ works in accordance with the requirements for the processing of personal data laid down in the European privacy legislation (General Data Protection Regulation). This means HUNQZ:
- Clearly specifies the purposes before HUNQZ processes personal data, by using this privacy and cookie statement
- Limits the collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes
- First asks for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required
- Takes appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and HUNQZ demands the same from parties who process personal data on behalf of HUNQZ
- Respects your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by HUNQZ
For what purposes does HUNQZ use your personal data?
HUNQZ processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create an account and a profile
- To show and view advertisements for (paid) adult companionship, modeling, massage and video services and interact with clients
- To upgrade to a PLUS subscription
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To contact you, when you ask us to, or to provide you with support
- To send notifications
- To send (personalized) messages within your account
- To send automated service e-mails
What kind of personal data is processed by HUNQZ?
For the purposes mentioned above HUNQZ may process the following (not limited) categories of personal data:
- Account data (such as e-mail address and password)
- Profile data (such as (profile) name, profile ID, date of birth, service location(s), sexual orientation, physical stats and service(s) you are offering)
- Media data (such as profile picture, your comments and tags)
- Interaction data (such as travel destination, club membership(s), content of messages and profile visits)
- Device data (such as IP address of last login, app/browser version and default language)
- Other data (such as timestamp of last access of specific features, PLUS status and user's currency)
HUNQZ needs this personal data in order to provide you with its services and to perform the contract that is concluded between you and HUNQZ to this end. HUNQZ will only send you notifications with your permission. When you do not wish to receive notifications, you can always revoke your consent by changing the settings in your account. Moreover, HUNQZ has a legitimate interest in identifying and preventing fraud and sending you automated service e-mails
Processing of special categories of personal data
When you use the services by HUNQZ, HUNQZ will process special categories of personal data, such as your sexual orientation, from you. HUNQZ only processes this sensitive personal data because you choose to make this personal data public or on the basis of your explicit consent.
How long does HUNQZ store your personal data?
In general HUNQZ stores your personal data until your account is deleted. You can delete your account yourself at anytime. In case you haven't logged into your account for 12 months, HUNQZ will delete your account for you. After your account has been deleted, your personal data will remain in a back-up for another 28 days. After these 28 days, your personal data is deleted permanently, except for the following personal data:
- Direct interaction with clients (e.g. messages) will be deleted 24 hours after the deletion of your account. However, be aware that your message(s) to clients will stay visible for the client who received a message from you, and actively saved it in his account, until he deletes the message(s) (or his account) himself;
- IP and email addresses are retained for an additional 6 months (to provide support, for analytical reasons and to support a legal process or request by law enforcement authorities);
- Personal data used to identify and prevent fraud on our platform is stored until HUNQZ is sure you are not misusing its services;
- In case you have had contact with HUNQZ's customer support: this data will be stored up to 6 months after your last contact with HUNQZ. This way HUNQZ can support you in case you have any following questions or needs for support and train the customer service of HUNQZ;
In addition, personal data HUNQZ processes on the basis of your consent will be stored until you withdraw your consent.
HUNQZ uses the reCAPTCHA service of Google Inc. (Google) to protect the HUNQZ website against spam and abuse. In order for Google reCAPTCHA to work, the IP address of a website visitor, mouse movements and possibly other data are collected by Google. This personal data is sent to and processed by Google for this purpose. By analysing this personal data, Google can determine whether HUNQZ is dealing with a real website visitor or a robot. For more information, please see Google's privacy statement.
Providing personal data to third parties
HUNQZ only shares your data with third parties when this is allowed by current legislation. It may happen that HUNQZ provides your personal data to third parties, because:
- HUNQZ has engaged them to process certain data;
- it is necessary to carry out the agreement with you;
- you give permission for this;
- HUNQZ has a legitimate interest in this;
- HUNQZ is legally obliged to do so (e.g. if the police demand this in case of a suspicion of a crime).
The parties that process personal data in HUNQZ's or your assignment:
- IT suppliers and service providers
- Cookie service providers
- Payment service providers
- Hosting service provider
- HUNQZ's sister company ROMEO B.V.
In order to provide this service, HUNQZ may provide your personal data to parties established outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- To enable you to use the HUNQZ website (functional cookies)
- To generate overall statistics and gain insights in the use of the HUNQZ website by the public in order to improve and optimize the HUNQZ website and services (analytical cookies)
These cookies collect the following data from you:
- Device data (such as IP-address, cookie ID and referrer-URL)
- Interaction data (such as click behaviour)
When you visit the HUNQZ website for the first time, HUNQZ will display a message with an explanation about the functional and analytical cookies HUNQZ uses. HUNQZ is always placing functional cookies, but will ask for your consent to place analytical cookies. If you agree to the use of these cookies, they also will be placed on your device.
Disabling of cookies
You can set your web browser to only accept cookies with your consent. For more information, please consult your browser's manual. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.
Removal of cookies
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they will automatically expire after a certain period and no longer register any data concerning your visit of the HUNQZ website. Another option is to remove the cookies manually before the expiration date. In order to do this, consult your browser's manual.
For more information about the cookies HUNQZ and third parties use on the HUNQZ website, please see the cookie matrix of HUNQZ.
HUNQZ takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures with regard to the processing of personal data to be carried out, against loss or against any form of unlawful processing (such as unauthorized access, corruption, alteration or disclosure of personal data).
You can always contact HUNQZ if you have any questions regarding the privacy and cookie statement. Besides that, you have to the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data HUNQZ processed about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data HUNQZ has processed about you, if this personal data is (partially) wrong;
- Right to object : you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data by HUNQZ, or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with HUNQZ to remove any personal data HUNQZ has processed of you;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask HUNQZ to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing : you can file a request with HUNQZ to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to revoke your consent, when HUNQZ processes your data based on your consent.
You may send a request by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. To prevent abuse, HUNQZ may ask you to provide proper proof of your identity. If you want to inspect personal data linked to a cookie, you should include a copy of the relevant cookie with your request, which you can find in your browser settings.
HUNQZ will usually respond to your request within one month. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term within one month.
Modification of this privacy and cookie statement
HUNQZ may change this privacy and cookie statement from time to time. Changes will be published on the HUNQZ website. It is therefore advised to consult this privacy and cookie statement on a regular basis, so you are aware of these changes.
If you would like to file a complaint about the use of personal data by HUNQZ, please send an email with the details of your complaint [email protected]. HUNQZ will look into it and respond to any complaint HUNQZ receives.
If you think that HUNQZ is not helping you correctly, you have the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data against the processing of your personal data by HUNQZ. For the Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
De Ruijterkade 7
Email address DPO: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce: 70533520